“I’ll build your website so you don’t have to.”
- Domain purchase and maintenance
- Website design and build
- Search engine optimization (SEO) set-up and analysis
- Social media integration
- Subscriber sign-up integration (Constant Contact, MailChimp)
Google Set-up and Integrations with Your Business
Can you be found on Google?
- Google Analytics
- Google Business/Maps
- Google AdWords
Beth Stein Interiors
Beth already had a beautiful website built but needed Google Business set-up and integration. This included getting her site authorized on Google Maps with pictures, reviews, and business details.
Cut Off At The Knees is a blog site that needed a full soup-to-nuts website build. This included domain registration, design, SEO, e-mail subscription, and social media integration.
Healing from the Heart
This entrepreneur already had a local marketing campaign but needed help with a business website and Google presence so new clients could find her. We matched her new website to her existing marketing.
“Devon is great to work with. She got my site up on google quickly so my business could be found by customers. “-Beth Stein | Beth Stein Interiors
Website Development Plans
- Website Development, $700 | Includes 4 website pages, 2 design reviews, staging and backup set-up, a contact form, basic SEO set-up, social media integration, image cropping, and e-mail collection integration.
- E-mail collection account set-up, $100 + cost of chosen subscription.
- Domain Name Registration, $50 + market cost of the chosen domain.
- Stock image costs, the market cost of chosen pictures | Free, open-sourced photo options will be presented first.
- Blog post design and initial 3 posts, $200
- If the maintenance subscription is not used, the client’s payment information will be used for recurring billing items (domain, backup service, e-mail collection).
- Google Bussiness Set-Up, $250 | Includes Analytics, Maps, and Reviews.
- A link will be provided to you to request reviews from past clients.
- Maintenance Subscription, $85 – monthly | Provides integrating maintenance and billing for outside website services + 1 hr monthly for website updates.
- This price does not include the outside service website charges.
- If added on to Website Development Plan the first 2 months of the subscription plan are free.
- Ideal for bloggers and outsourcing extra administrative responsibilities.
Prices are customizable to fit your individual needs.
- Call or message me! I want to answer your questions and then we can set up a consult call.
- Consult call to establish your needs, timelines, and pricing. This can be done in person or over Zoom/Facetime.
- I will send you a contract to sign. Half the cost of service is due at this point.
- Work begins on your project! If you are having a website built you will have two opportunities to make major changes to the design.
- Project Completion! Your final product will be made live for you to share.
- All project securities will be turned over if the subscription service is not utilized. The final payment is due at this time.